Convenient and safe transportation system made with IT technology
Smart Transportation creates an advanced transportation system.
Various transportation means including bus, subway, taxi, railway, and aviation are essential for our daily lives, but they can cause chaos at the same time if managed and operated poorly. Smart Transportation maximizes the efficiency of transportation operation and materializes convenient and safe transportation system.
It gives convenience to users and efficiency to operators.
Smart Transportation optimizes traffic flows by applying smart technologies such as smart card, automated terminal, center solution, etc. It alleviates management burden on operators and provides improved transportation services to users. AFC (automated fare collection), FMS (fleet management system), etc. are essential solutions to both users and operators.
Technological competitiveness of LG CNS's Smart Transportation is recognized globally.
LG CNS provides total services for all areas of public transit, including roadway, railway, and airport based on the world best technology. With its success cases including Seoul transportation card system and high-speed railway integration system, its technological competitiveness is recognized in the overseas transportation businesses including Bogota, Colombia, Athens, Greece, Wellington, New Zealand, and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
40 million payments
The number of payments per day
made in Seoul through transportation cards
of transportation cards in Seoul
- LG CNS has established and operated transportation card system for more than 10 years in international cities including Bogota, Athens, etc. since the establishment of the transportation card system for Seoul in 2004.
- LG CNS possesses solution and system implementation capability in all transportation areas including roadway, railway, aviation, etc.
Comprehensive transportation management system such as Automatic Fare Collection (AFC), Fleet Management System (FMS), Traffic Management System (TMS), etc.
Integrated Information System for railway, Automatic Fare Collection for railway (AFC), Platform Screen Door (PSD), etc.
Air Traffic Control (ATC)
- New transportation card system - Seoul, Korea
- Transportation card system – Bogota, Colombia
- Fleet Management System (FMS) – Bogota, Colombia
- Fleet Management System (FMS) – Incheon, Korea and Seoul, Korea
- Traffic Management System (TMS) – Seoul, Korea
- TOPIS – Seoul, Korea
- Communication system for Korea Train eXpress (KTX), Seoul Metro, and others – Korea
- MRT (Mass Rapid Transit) Line 1 – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Monorail PSD - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia