Safety and Health Policy
LG CNS regards the employees and partners’ health, and community safety as its top priority. Based on this value, we create a safe and healthy workplace through continuous improvement of safety and health protection measures.
- Non-negotiable primary value: Safety and health are our top management priorities
- Observing principles: LG CNS observes safety and health regulations and laws, stakeholders’ requirements and operates our safety and health management system in accordance with these fundamentals and principles.
- Participation and disclosure: Employees actively participate in safety and health activities and measures, and these activities are fully disclosed to all stakeholders.
- Continuous improvement: LG CNS continuously improves safety and health management system with internal and external feedback to secure safety and health.
Safety and Health Goals
- Management shall regularly inspect the workplace for safety and health activities, listen to the opinions of employees, and make improvements.
- Employees shall proactively participate in and carry out prescribed safety and health activities.
- Establish industrial accidents prevention budgets and evaluate and assure their effective execution.
- Proactively identify harmful risk factors and implement timely mitigation measures.
- Evaluate safety and health management performance on a regular basis, ensure transparent and timely safety and health information disclosure and reports to management.
In accordance with our management principle of extending unconditional respect to all people, LG CNS shall recognize safety and healthy work environments as a sustainable corporate management element actively maintain them.
- Minimize all environmental pollutions resulting from business activities and actively follow related environmental protection guidelines.
- Observing principles: Comply with domestic and foreign environmental laws, stakeholders’ requirements, and operate a global scale environmental management system.
- Participation and disclosure: Employees shall respond to climate change, evaluate environmental management performance, disclose information transparently, and communicate with stakeholders in good faith.
- Continuous improvement: Establish a continuously upgrade a risk management system to adjust for environmental changes.
- Management shall regularly inspect the workplace to prevent environmental pollution, listen to the opinions of employees, and make improvements.
- Employees shall actively participate in low-carbon, eco-friendly, and resource-saving initiatives to proactively mitigate the effects of climate change.
- All risks, related to internal and external environmental factors, shall be reviewed in advance, and followed by the establishment of countermeasures.
- Employees shall evaluate the environmental management performance, disclose information transparently, and report it to management.
Safety and Healthy Environment Management System
LG CNS actively operates and improves on a company-wide management system to protect employee safety and maintain a healthy work environment.